Academia Globe Headquartered in Egypt, (AG) (Egypt-Saudi Arabia-Jordan) is a leading research institution established in 2011. It offers services across the Arab World, America, Britain, and Australia. It targets universities, colleges, institutes, and research centers, as well as their members of faculty members, researchers, post-graduates, and scholarship holders.
With its integrated team specialized in academic translation, scientific research, and international publishing, AG provides translation, proofreading, editing, training, and web services as well as scientific and educational consultancies, statistical processing, and international publishing support for ISI-SCOPUS-ERIC databases for academics all over the world. It provides acceptance letters for M.A. and Ph.D. degrees at the universities of Britain.
AG has a team of experts in design, programming, analysis, and development, as well as applying improvement indicators of the websites of higher education institutions to meet the requirements of all world university rankings, It also provides the following services:
– Academic translation of scientific research and papers.
– Improvement and preparation of scientific research and papers for publishing in the various international journals and journals indexed in ERIC-SCOPUS-ISI.
– Scientific and educational consultancies to academics all over the world.
– Statistical processing using different statistical analysis methods.
– Website design and programming for higher education institutions.
– Making reports and recommendation letters, as well as the registration for the UK Fellowship of the HEA.
– Registration and indexing of researchers and research institutions via Google Scholar and ORCID.
Cairo – Nasr City, 2 El Obour Buildings, Salah Salem, Floor 7, Flat 8.
Minya – East of the Nile, in front of January 25 Park, I-City Towers, Tower No. 2, Floor 4, Flat 2.
Mobile & WhatsApp:
WhatsApp link: https://wa.me/message/OAM5UEBXGRPWL1